Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ok so it's been a while.

Blogging is something that requires a lot of time, apparently. I type all day long and coming home to type? Well, that does not appeal to me most nights. I think I need a secretary. A young, studly model with a tight...... No, that wouldn't work. Another person to look after, no. The three I have are enough work. Cute, but work.

I'll just have to try harder.

So I have now been "doing" WW for six and a half years. It's been successful, it's been not so successful. I've counted at least three different ways. I've had a few forays into the world of Core. And I'm tired. I'm just tired of it all. I'm not saying I've given up and I'm going to let myself go. Fused to the couch, cheesy poofs buried in the folds of fat. Purdy. No, not that, but I don't want to count any more. I've learned so much from WW. I want to take that and find what really works for me.

I'm on a quest. First and foremost, I'm continuing with exercise. I love my walks with my lovely Ipod and my HRM. I need that time and I feel it in my body and my mind when I don't get them. I have a love/hate relationship with my elliptical. But I have a relationship. I need to add more strength training. Play with that Wii Fit more often. But baby steps, baby steps.

As for food, I'm not comfortable with a lot of additives and artificial sweeteners. I am also not capable of doing some whole food, raw, macrobiotic diet. I don't have time. And I love my cheese, my milk and some ice cream now and again. No, nothing too far out there. Everything in moderation. But nothing forbidden. Sounds difficult and free form? Yeah, it's just in the infant stage.

No comments: